Our interest free finance is available in all of our stores and online. Customers who wish to pay by interest free credit must pay a small deposit of just £10 and if approved for credit, receive the dress straight away. Set out below are some frequently asked questions and answers. If you need any further information please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services line on 07791 360525.
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose smart technology lets you apply for and complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and then choose Deko. The quick application form should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you’ll receive an instant decision. Easy!
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
• Are at least 18 years old
• You're in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
• Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
• Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
• Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
• Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and Deko will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made which is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, Deko will let you know who the lender is and provide you with their full contact details. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive.
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Repaying the loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this please contact us directly. We can cancel the application on your behalf. There is no need to contact Deko or your lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
The legal bit
Dress2party LTD is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and act as a credit intermediary.
Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders’ credit decision policies.
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd who act as a credit intermediary. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/faq or visit www.dekopay.com.
Frequently asked Questions:
1. How much deposit will I need to pay ? The minimum deposit is just £10 for purchases up to £1000, but you can chose to pay more and make your monthly payments lower. It's entirely up to you. Instalments are over a 6, 10 or 12 month period. Again, it is up to you which of these options you take.
2. If I take the credit how much interest will I pay ? The credit is completely interest free, so you will not pay any interest at all.
3. How do I apply ? If you are in one of our stores there is a 3 minute form to fill out online and approval is instant. You can then take your dress away having just paid your deposit. The online procedure is the same. Simply fill out the form as part of the online check out and if approved we will ship out your dress straightaway with just your deposit payment having been made.
4. What is the advantage of using the interest free payment system ? Our dresses are special occasion items and our customers are sometimes spending more than they usually would on a dress. The interest free credit that we offer simply helps our customers to spread the payment for this item interest free. It also enables customers to buy a dress at the beginning of the season and so avoid missing out on any best sellers or very popular dresses, without having to pay for the dress in full at that point.
5. What is the advantage of taking the Dress 2 Party interest free credit over the old " paying off " or " lay away " system ? The big advantage is that with the interest free scheme you can take your dress with you straight away. This means that there is no need to return to our store to make payments or for collections and no more anxious waiting to collect the dress so you can match and chose the shoes and accessories.
6. Will I be accepted for your interest free credit rate ? We have an over 90% approval rate so you are very likely to be accepted. If you are not accepted then you can use our pay by instalments option, but you will not receive your dress until all payments have been made.
7. What is your returns policy on dresses purchased under the interest free scheme ? Our returns policy is exactly the same regardless of how you pay for your dress. We offer full refunds on all online purchases returned to us in accordance with our online procedure and we will exchange any in store purchases. In the event that you purchase a dress online and return it for a refund within the time prescribed on our site then your interest free credit agreement will be cancelled and your deposit refunded in the usual way.