Finance only available to customers from the UK
Our interest free finance is available in all of our stores and online. Customers who wish to pay by interest free credit must pay a small deposit of just £10 and if approved for credit, receive the dress straight away. Set out below are some frequently asked questions and answers. If you need any further information please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer services line on 07791 360525.
Frequently asked Questions:
1. How much deposit will I need to pay ? The minimum deposit is just £10 for purchases up to £1000, but you can chose to pay more and make your monthly payments lower. It's entirely up to you. Instalments are over a 6, 10 or 12 month period. Again, it is up to you which of these options you take.
2. If I take the credit how much interest will I pay ? The credit is completely interest free, so you will not pay any interest at all.
3. How do I apply ? If you are in one of our stores there is a 3 minute form to fill out online and approval is instant. You can then take your dress away having just paid your deposit. The online procedure is the same. Simply fill out the form as part of the online check out and if approved we will ship out your dress straightaway with just your deposit payment having been made.
4. What is the advantage of using the interest free payment system ? Our dresses are special occasion items and our customers are sometimes spending more than they usually would on a dress. The interest free credit that we offer simply helps our customers to spread the payment for this item interest free. It also enables customers to buy a dress at the beginning of the season and so avoid missing out on any best sellers or very popular dresses, without having to pay for the dress in full at that point.
5. What is the advantage of taking the Dress 2 Party interest free credit over the old " paying off " or " lay away " system ? The big advantage is that with the interest free scheme you can take your dress with you straight away. This means that there is no need to return to our store to make payments or for collections and no more anxious waiting to collect the dress so you can match and chose the shoes and accessories.
6. Will I be accepted for your interest free credit rate ? We have an over 90% approval rate so you are very likely to be accepted. If you are not accepted then you can use our pay by instalments option, but you will not receive your dress until all payments have been made.
7. What is your returns policy on dresses purchased under the interest free scheme ? Our returns policy is exactly the same regardless of how you pay for your dress. We offer full refunds on all online purchases returned to us in accordance with our online procedure and we will exchange any in store purchases. In the event that you purchase a dress online and return it for a refund within the time prescribed on our site then your interest free credit agreement will be cancelled and your deposit refunded in the usual way.